"How to prepare ECON Ph.D. applications? Two different approaches" features our final year ECOF students LEUNG Ho Fung and LI Yuhe, who are going to pursue a Ph.D. degree at the University of Arizona and the University of Wisconsin-Madison respectively. They will share their personal experiences and offer valuable insights into the application process. Specifically,
- How do you know if you really want to do an Econ Ph.D. and what could you do after finishing the Ph.D.?
- How to choose between a Master’s and a Ph.D. degree and which school to apply to?
- What in HKUST can you utilize to prepare?
- What are the most important things for the application?
- What to do if you didn’t have enough background in Econ or Math?
- And more
Please sign up on or before April 19th so that we know you will be there (For HKUST students. ITSC account is required).